Friday, March 20, 2015

Hello--(by Brooke)

     I was scrolling through my timeline and I saw a post from a page I 'liked' a long time ago--Warriors.  I started thinking, and typing, and remembering.  It wasn't long before I ended up here.  All of my blogs were deleted except for this one; as I scrolled through, the memories engulfed me.  You were all my friends.  My reason for being.  I had one friend, and probably seven different blogs.  We chatted, we argued, we spent hours and hours commenting and building our websites and designing things and reading (endless amounts of reading) all together.  All as friends.  I read the post below and got a little teary eyed.  
  
     Somewhere along the way I went from a little girl to a darn-near adult.  I started blogging nearly 10 years ago! 10!  And while I'm sure little to nobody will see or care about this post, the ones who do may relate or feel some sort of emotion to this whole thing.  

    Forever and always old friends.

-Brooke (Sunstar)

7 comments:

☪Dream said...

It has definitely been a long time! I'm not active on blogger anymore, but I still check places out and obviously I leave LakeClan up because I couldn't bare to delete all of that.

I do still rp, but on deviantart now :)It's so much different and it really shows me how the rping we did here on blogger was so different.

I'm going to university in the fall, and that's insane! I always wonder how everyone else is doing, and I wonder what everyone is up to :)

abigail viktoria said...

I really feel this. I was about nine years old when I started RPing with the clans, and I'm fifteen now and so much has changed that I can barely recognize myself from six years ago. There's so many fond memories I have from this community. It's embarrassing to look back on some of the stuff I wrote, but in reality I was growing up with these blogs. Thank you all for my childhood. :')

--Shadowstar of IslandClan

abigail viktoria said...

ALSO CAN I JUST APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE DUMB THINGS I HAVE EVER SAID ON HERE holy wow

jodie said...

Wow. I remember this. All those things I said under the name of Lionheart...:') good memories. It's crazy to think that everyone's grown up now.

Unknown said...

Brooke,
I can't say how happy I was to just find this post! I was hoping I would find something by you but most of your blogs weren't around any more. Just yesterday I started up a blog again. It doesn't have much and I'm not sure how good it will be. Anyways, I really miss talking to you. I am very sorry about the way that we parted. I was rude, crass, and insensitive. I am very sorry, I don't expect you to forgive me. But I would love it if we could talk again. I know I have changed a lot, and I'm sure you have as well. It would be nice if we could be friends again.

Julia Mansfield
(I used to go by niliwolf and have the AACC blog.)

Dawnstar said...

Brooke, I miss you dearly and often think about where you are in life <3 Knowing you was a real pleasure and I am glad that I was able to meet you here. We were able to roleplay so much together in those good old days and running The Warrior Gathering with someone as kind as you was a wonderful experience. Seeing you post here again made me happy.

Thank you for all the good times and I wish you only the best!

Your friend always,

~*::Dawnstar::*~

Vic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.