Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thank You, Dawnstar

Dear Dawnstar,
Thank you so much for posting while I've been gone.  I'm afraid I haven't had time for Warrior cat blogs lately, and I want to apologize greatly.  Your a fantastic friend, a wonderful Warrior, and faithful to this blog.
     I would like to inform you that I won't be returning soon, but I will stay partial admin for a while.  I will not leave yet.  I will give myself a chance to return, but I fear that Warrior blogs may not fit into my lifestyle at the present time, at least.

Please forgive me, and I hope we'll still be good friends.  I know you can run this blog very well.  If you ever have any requests, or if you would ever need me to post something, or work on something, please comment on my blog, as I don't always check my email, but go on blogger at least once every few days.

Keep on rawring Warriors!

~Brooke

1 comment:

Dawnstar said...

Aw Brooke, no thanks is necessary!! (Or apologies for that matter) I understand how time consuming life can be, you don't have to worry about it at all ;D I'm glad you aren't totally leaving though, the Gathering posts that you or Sylvine make once in a while always give me a boost of motivation (especially when it was a night I would've forgotten to post on by losing track of the days x.x)

We'll always be good friends ^^ and if I really need your help, I'll make sure to ask, but I'll also try not to be too much of a bother when you have so little time~