Friday, May 20, 2011

Updates Completed

Cats of the Clans,
     I would like to announce that the updates are completed!
     Instead of notes on the sidebar, we have pages beneath the header, making the blog more organized and easier to maneuver.  I've added Clans {and removed them}, and have even done a few extras here and there.
     If you have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to share them with Dawnstar and I.  Expect contests coming soon that may include prizes and plenty of fun!  I'd actually like to discuss this with Dawnstar, first.
     You will see more updates appearing {that I won't be announcing} and you may find it interesting to look at them.  Feedback is greatly appreciated.
    A new bit of information has been created that states if you don't make a post on your Clan for three months, we have the right to remove it from our list.  It isn't fair to other Clans who have the same name as you, or to us.  I also found a Clan that was shown as dangerous on my computer {saying that it could harm my computer if I went to it} and I removed it from the list.
     I think that together, we can all build the Clans up to be better than ever before.  Let's get the Warrior Gathering up and moving again!  Remember to check back regularly for new news and events.

Sincerely,
❉βrooke


13 comments:

Dawnstar said...

I'm open to discussing contests :)

And I think we should put down the exact dates for this year of when the Gathering is. It will make it so much easier to attend ;)

Brooke said...

Dawnstar-
I was considering a pretty open contest for all of the Clans were they're involved in hunting games.
Warriors, would have to hunt hares {meaning they must be very quick and agile}, the Apprentices would hunt mice {using good hearing and patients}, and maybe older kits could try to catch leaves falling from trees?

I love that idea! You or I could add the list to the sidebar for easy seeing. We don't have any room underneath the header. If you don't have a calender that tells the full moon dates, I'll do it. ;)

kennedy said...

Thanks for the updates! =]

And yeah, I agree, clans that haven't been posted on in three months or more, shouldn't be included on the sidebar.

I did see the clan that had 'dangerous content'. I'm glad you deleted it, because we don't want anyone getting viruses.

And contests sound fun!

Thanks again! =]

Applefeather said...

Yes! I'm finally on the sidebar! Thanks Brooke! Yeah, it isn't quite fair that clans that don't ever go to gatherings are on the list. I'm glad that updates are finally here!
-Apple

alina said...

Yes, thanks for updating! I love the idea of the sidebar with the dates of the Gathering; I know that I have trouble sometimes finding the dates of the full moon! :) And yay, contests!

I'm rooting for the clans. :)

Brooke said...

No problem! Well, since everyone likes the idea, I'll be sure to do it ASAP. If you guys have any suggestions or questions don't be afraid to say so. ;)

squid said...

Wow! Sounds great! :) I'm excited to see what other things might be in store for us. I've deleted SpeedClan, but I'll be sure to stay a part of IslandClan when the next Gathering comes along!

Thanks guys!

Anna said...

Hello, Brooke and Dawnstar! You wouldn't be aware of this, because I asked Sylvine, but could you please add PoplarClan to the blog list? I've been waiting for a while, but it still hasn't been added. Thank you!

Brooke said...

Oh, I'm sorry, yes, of course!

♦--♥Alado/Shade/Storm♥--♦ said...

I deleted MoonClan

Brooke said...

I added PoplarClan {as well as another Clan} and removed MoonClan. Thanks for telling me!

Dawnstar said...

Brooke- Sorry for my absence, lost the computer for 2 weeks X)

Just leaving a quick note, I'm home alone so I could, but I'll be back this coming Friday.

Thanks for taking care of the dates, and for the hunting contest...I'm a little slow sometimes, so I don't get how exactly we'd do a hunting contest ^^' Sorry I have to make you explain the details

alina said...

(To avoid confusion, I have been commenting on blogs telling them that I have changed my screen name from SeraphicxLunatic to Alina. Thanks!)